Graffio, a new product from AptosOne, has been released. In the form of NFTs (non-fungible tokens), the platform provides users with a distinct canvas for displaying their art.
The announcement was made on the official X/Twitter account of Aptos Network. The network shared a step-by-step guide to help users get started with Graffio.
Here is how it can be done:-
- Start by visiting Graffio.art
- Now, connect through the Aptos wallet adaptor. Alternatively, log in using a social media account
- Users logging in via social media channels must create a Graffio Wallet
- Users can now add art to the collective canvas
- The NFT will now be present in the wallet
Aptos Network has simplified the process of creating art-based NFTs. To continue using Graffio, however, users must adhere to several Aptos-established rules.
Here is a list of rules shared by Aptos Network on X/Twitter:-
- Users should keep the creations respectful and fun without any inappropriate content.
- There will be no gas fee if users log in via social media and create their Graffio Wallet.
- The canvas will take 24 hours to become an NFT and transfer to the associated wallet.
Aptos Network is powering this communal art creation. Therefore, it boasts low fees, high throughput, sponsored transactions, and effortless social media logins through Identity Connect.
Users can rest assured that Aptos is backing the system, as they can also contribute to the product. Aptos has invited users to show their creativity on the canvas; however, the network will also moderate the entire process.
At the same time, Aptos made it clear that the network has the right to clear, moderate, or edit the canvas. The Aptos community has shown a warm response to the news, helping Graffio start on a positive note.