Binance Extends BUSD Zero Maker Fee & Zero Trading Fee Promotion for Seven USD Stablecoin Pairs
www.binance.com 17 June 2022 12:00, UTC
Reading time: ~2 m
Due to popular demand, we will extend the following two BUSD promotions again for another six months to 2022-12-31 00:00 AM (UTC).
1）BUSD Zero Maker Fee Promotion:
- The zero maker fee promotion will apply to all spot and margin BUSD trading pairs.
- The promotion does NOT apply to all BUSD-Margined Futures Contracts on Binance.
2）Zero Trading Fee Promotion for All USD Stablecoin Trading Pairs will be extended for these seven spot trading pairs only: BUSD/USDT, TUSD/BUSD, TUSD/USDT, USDC/BUSD, USDC/USDT, USDP/BUSD, and USDP/USDT.
- During the promotion period, the trading volume on the BUSD/USDT, TUSD/BUSD, TUSD/USDT, USDC/BUSD, USDC/USDT, USDP/BUSD, and USDP/USDT spot trading pairs will be excluded from VIP-tier volume calculation.
- BNB discounts, referral rebates, and any other adjustments will not be applied to BUSD/USDT, TUSD/BUSD, TUSD/USDT, USDC/BUSD, USDC/USDT, USDP/BUSD, and USDP/USDT spot trading volume during the promotion.
- Standard trading fees apply after the promotion ends. Please refer to the VIP tier fee structure for details.
Clickhere to learn more about the BUSD ecosystem. For any business queries, please contact the BUSD team.
Back to the list