Cardano Staking Goes Live on Kraken Exchange
www.coindesk.com 05 May 2021 09:38, UTC
Reading time: ~1 m
Staking for Cardano’s ADA cryptocurrency is now supported on U.S.-based cryptocurrency exchange Kraken, according to a blog post.
- Users are able to access the staking option inside their Kraken Staking Wallet after it went live at 21:00 UTC on Tuesday.
- Rewards of 4–6% are being offered to those staking ADA, Kraken said.
- Payouts are to be delivered on a regular weekly basis and are currently available for Starter, Intermediate and Pro account tiers.
- Cardano is built with a proof-of-stake mechanism providing developers with the ability to operate smart contracts and run decentralized applications.
- Staking in ADA helps power the network by allowing users to vote on changes to how the network is managed and executed.
- ADA's addition brings the exchange's staking offerings to seven, including Ethereum 2, Polkadot and Flow, among others.
See also: Kraken Considering a Stock Market Debut Next Year: Report
Back to the list
Cardano (ADA) Staking Live on the US-Based Kraken Exchange
cryptopotato.com 06 May 2021 15:43, UTC
Cardano Staking Goes Live on Kraken, $ADA Breaks $1.53, Analyst Says $5 Is Possible | Cryptoglobe
www.cryptoglobe.com 06 May 2021 05:21, UTC
Cardano Holders Can Now Stake Their ADA On Kraken Exchange
cryptoknowmics.com 06 May 2021 02:33, UTC
Cardano (ADA) Staking is Now Live on Kraken | BTCMANAGER
btcmanager.com 05 May 2021 11:00, UTC
Crypto Exchange KrakenFX Starts Supporting ADA Staking | CryptoGazette - Cryptocurrency News
cryptogazette.com 05 May 2021 07:00, UTC