Updates on Binance Futures Multi-Asset Mode (2021-10-13)
www.binance.com 13 October 2021 03:11, UTC
Reading time: ~2 m
Binance Futures has upgraded Multi-Asset Mode at 2021-10-12 03:00 (UTC). After the upgrade, users are able to activate Multi-Asset Mode without closing position holdings. The new Multi-Asset Mode now supports BTC and ETH as margin assets. Users can share their BTC, ETH, BNB, BUSD, and USDT margin assets across USDT-margined and BUSD-margined contracts.
- The value of the BTC, ETH, BNB as Multi-Asset margin will be calculated as 95% of the BTC, ETH, BNB market value, respectively.
- The maximum limits to the number of Assets that can be used as the Multi-Asset margin are 5 BTC,70 ETH, and 15,000 BNB.
- BNB balance in USDⓈ-M Futures wallet can still be used for trading fee discounts.
- BNB margin assets will still be counted in the daily BNB holding calculation.
- How to Use Multi-Asset Mode
Risk Warning: Futures trading carries substantial risk and the possibility of both significant profits and losses. Past gains are not indicative of future returns. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of extreme price movements. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from Binance. All trading strategies are used at your discretion and your own risk. Binance will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Futures. To learn more about how to protect yourself, visit our Responsible Trading resource page.
Back to the list