Binance Will Support the Cardano (ADA) Network Upgrade & Hard Fork
www.binance.com 09 September 2021 04:04, UTC
Reading time: ~2 m
Binance will support the Cardano (ADA) network upgrade & hard fork.
- The ADA network upgrade & hard fork will commence during epoch 290 or at approximately 2021-09-12 21:44 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of ADA will be suspended starting from 2021-09-12 21:14 (UTC).
- Trading of ADA will not be affected.
- Please leave sufficient time for deposits to be processed prior to the above cut-off time. We will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ADA in their Binance accounts.
- The ADA network upgrade & hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ADA once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade & hard fork, please refer to the following:
- Notice of upcoming Alonzo hardfork on Cardano
- Cardano Release
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Back to the list
Cardano Network Upgrade And Hard Fork Gets Support From Binance
www.newsbtc.com10 September 2021 14:00, UTC
Binance Will Support Cardano’s Hard Fork Occuring on September 12
cryptopotato.com09 September 2021 10:49, UTC
Binance Throws Its Weight Behind Cardano's Alonzo Hard Fork
decrypt.co09 September 2021 07:47, UTC
Binance Announces Support for Cardano’s Alonzo Hard Fork
u.today09 September 2021 03:42, UTC