Blockchain Expo London: Expert Speakers Announced
Blockchain Expo has announced key expert speakers at the Global conference, Olympia London, 25-26 April 2019. This is an opportunity to hear from thought-provoking content within blockchain solutions for enterprises, blockchain technology solutions, blockchain platforms & strategies, fintech, solutions & regulations, blockchain for business and investors, innovations & security tokens.
Blockchain Expo has been embraced by the blockchain community with notable experts and leading organizations joining the conference agenda. The conference will explore the industries that are set to be disrupted the most by this new technology, including; manufacturing, retail, financial services, legal, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate and more.
Event attendees can expect to meet with over 6,000 like-minded individuals, 350+ exhibitors such as Hyperledger, Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, Consensys, Factom Protocol and Stratis, in a series of networking opportunities. The Blockchain Expo will also allow you to ask questions to the events 200+ thought-leading speakers in Q&A sessions. These speakers include:
- Anwar Mirza, Global Head of Data Governance at TNT
- Leanne Kemp, CEO & Founder of Everledger
- Ken Marke, CMO at B3i – The Blockchain Insurance Industry Initiative
- Dr John Henry Clippinger, Executive Director & CEO, Co-Founder, Adviser at Token Commons Foundation, TokenMaster, Antonomi + more
- William Lovell, Head of Future Technology at Bank of England
- Joanna Hubbard, Co-Founder & COO at Electron
- Fausto Dassenno, Head of Product & Tech B2C & Verticals at Gumtree
- David Ferguson, Head of Digital Innovation at EDF Energy
- Anton Ruddenklau, Global Co-lead for Fintech| Head of Digital & Innovation to Financial Services at KPMG
- Sam Shah, Director of Digital Development at NHS England
- Emmanuel Marchal, Managing Director at Consensys
- Marta Piekarska, Director of Ecosystem at Hyperledger
- Nadeem Ladki, Director Business Development at Ripple
And many more. For more information please visit the official website of the event.
Back to the list