Best Amazon FBA Training Class for Beginners When Starting a Business
If you are planning to start a business, here are some of the best Amazon FBA training classes out there:
1. Amazing Selling Machine by Matt Clark and Jason Katzenback
Amazon Selling Machine is considered as one of the best FBA training courses available right now. The entrepreneurial blog journalreview.org ranked it the top course for FBA beginners, while the online magazine Medium included the course in their list of strategies for a successful FBA business.
If you are wondering if this is the right course for you, here are some factors to consider:
- The course provides access to digital resources and tools that will help you make your FBA business a success. This includes the following:
- You get a 1-year free access to ManageByStats, an automation tool that lets you send automated emails to follow up on customers and potential customers.
- You have access to the platform’s Dashboard, which allows you to view your business stats.
- The course is in the top-tier of all existing courses not just for their track record of successful students, but also in terms of the price. At nearly 5,000 USD, the course is definitely not for those who are not ready to make such a huge investment.
2. Online Retail Mastery by Beau Crabill
Online Retail Mastery contains comprehensive lessons about the different aspects of the FBA business model. One controversial topic that it covers, for instance, is that although FBA has successfully bridged the gap between small businesses and larger ones, the program still has its drawbacks. This is why payment processors like BitPay is available to FBA merchants to further improve their logistics.
Here is a quick overview of the contents of the course:
Although Crabill emphasizes the importance of selling high-end branded products for higher profits, you can also find valuable information for other types of products.
- The course also lists the digital tools that you can use to help you with retailing. Some examples are the following:
- The course emphasizes the importance of using the Keepa Analyzing Tool, which will help you determine if it’s a good idea to sell a branded product, undercut Amazon, and win more customers. The tool provides charts and alerts for price drops and changes.
- The premium version of the course comes with access to a Product Research software that can take your supplier’s inventory list and determine which items are profitable for you to sell.
- The course costs approximately 1,000 USD, and is mid-tier in terms of price range. Although you can certainly find less expensive courses, remember that this program offers lifetime access and updates.
3. Proven Amazon Course by Jim Cockrum
One of the longest-running FBA courses today, the Proven Amazon Course is still very popular and effective. Below are some of the things you can look forward to when you sign up for the course:
- The course provides tutorials and tools that will help you automate the entire sales process of your business, including the following:
- You get discounts to tools like ManageByStats and JungleScout, a product finder and research tool that can also help you track your sales and data.
- You learn how to price your inventory and automate the shipping process to Amazon’s warehouse so that you can run your business from anywhere in the world.
- At less than 1,000 USD, the Proven Amazon Course is one of the least expensive options for beginners while still remaining extremely competitive and comprehensive.
4. Ultimate Amazon Seller Course by Philip Covington
The Ultimate Amazon Seller Course is extremely comprehensive because it covers topics that may not be discussed by other programs. Furthermore, the course is structured in such a way that you learn over the course of a few months so that you can implement the program incrementally.
Here are some of the highlights of this course:
- The course comes with recommendations to digital tools that will automate the selling process and make your life easier. This includes the following:
- Seller Labs, a managed solutions provider that can help with advertising strategies and campaigns.
- Fetcher, a tool for accounting management and profit analytics.
- The course costs less than 500 USD and refunds are available at any point of the course, no questions asked.
Back to the list