AIKON’s decentralized identity service now available on WAX Blockchain
AIKON, an API-based blockchain as a service, announced today a new partnership that will bring AIKON’s ORE ID blockchain identity service to the WAX Blockchain, making it easy for developers and companies to get their customers using WAX.
WAX (Worldwide Asset eXchange) consists of a full suite of blockchain-based tools that allows anyone to trade digital or even physical items instantly and securely, to anyone, anywhere. WAX has already delivered one of the largest and most active digital asset exchanges, OPSKINS, and has seen the migration of numerous players in EOS including KARMA and ITAM games.
The AIKON team hopes to expand upon this with ORE ID’s enterprise solutions which include providing a completely seamless blockchain on-ramp experience for existing centralized apps, and providing a single API library that supports multiple chains and data privacy conscious identities.
ORE ID Solutions on WAX includes:
- ORE ID Enterprise – provides one of the easiest ways for enterprise customers to transition their existing users to the blockchain and can be adapted to any onboarding experience.
- ORE ID libraries – will support a multitude of chains including WAX, EOS, Ethereum, TRON and more, allowing developers to launch their dApps on multiple chains easily with one API.
- ORE ID as an identity solution – was built with privacy and security in mind and provides tools to manage GDPR and CCPA compliance.
AIKON has long been inspired by the team at WAX and the scale they’ve been able to accomplish. “Everyone on our team loves WAX — especially their focus on usability and mass adoption. ORE ID brings that same emphasis on usability for centralized companies that want to make the move to blockchain or dApps that want a single sign-on solution for multiple chains.”
– Marc Blinder, CEO of AIKON
With these solutions, dApps from other blockchains such as Ethereum and TRON can easily port their application over to the WAX blockchain. And enterprises interested in adopting digital assets can leverage WAX’s asset exchange tools by migrating their users to the WAX chain.
“WAX is really excited for AIKON to join the platform. AIKON’s outstanding team has shown significant progress in onboarding enterprise-level customers, outside of the blockchain space, to utilize blockchain technology. I’m very excited that the AIKON team can bring their impressive tech offerings to the WAX development community. “
– Evan Vandenberg, Director of Business Development for WAX
Back to the list