Bitcoin ETF Hopeful WisdomTree Lists Ethereum ETP in Germany, Switzerland
www.coindesk.com 29 April 2021 10:15, UTC
Reading time: ~1 m
Asset manager WisdomTree has listed its ethereum exchange-traded product (ETP) on Deutsche Borse’s Xetra market in Frankfurt and the Swiss Stock Exchange (SIX) in Zurich.
- The physically backed ETP, trading under the ticker “ETHW,” will track the spot price of ethereum and has an expense ratio of 0.95%, WisdomTree said in an emailed announcement Thursday.
- 21Shares and ETC Group both listed ethereum-backed ETP in Germany in March, while such products have been listed on the Swiss exchange for some years.
- This listing follows shortly after WisdomTree’s bitcoin ETP listed in Frankfurt on April 14.
- As with the bitcoin ETP, ETHW will provide investors with exposure to ethereum without holding the crypto directly or having to store their own private keys.
- This comes as WisdomTree’s application to list a bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) in the U.S. is being reviewed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
See also: CoinShares Launches Litecoin ETP
Back to the list
Ethereum Closing In on $2,800 As ETH 2.0 Deposit Contract Hit New ATH
www.newsbtc.com29 April 2021 12:51, UTC
ETH Price Aims for $2800 After Asset Manager WisdomTree Lists Ethereum ETP
coingape.com29 April 2021 11:17, UTC
Swiss Stock Exchange SIX and Börse Xetra list physically-backed Ether ETP
cointelegraph.com29 April 2021 07:27, UTC