ViaBTC launches cloud mining service with 360-day bitcoin (BTC) contract
ViaBTC, a China-based mining pool operator, has announced the launch of cloud mining, which officially began on August 30th. 2019. The first service is a 360-day bitcoin (BTC) spot contract, allowing only BTC as the accepted payment method.
The first batch of ViaBTC cloud mining contract details:
- Type: Spot
- Mining Coin: BTC
- Term: 360-day
- Hashrate Fee: About $0.12/T/per day
- Electricity Fee: About $0.0794/T/per day
- Minimum unit for each purchase: 1 TH/s
- Effective Date: Comes into effect the next hour after purchase
- Allocation: Daily yield will be allocated to user’s ViaBTC account after 0:00 (UTC) the next day
- Contract Details: https://support.viabtc.com/hc/articles/360032712932
Cloud mining enables users to purchase hashing power from hardware in ViaBTC’s data centers, without managing hardware, software, electricity to mine cryptocurrencies. With cloud mining, ViaBTC will work as an agent to deploy and run the most advanced miners under professional operation and maintenance.
ViaBTC’s goal is to help users achieve the best ROI secured by lower power consumption, electricity cost, and higher mining yields. Those interested can start mining cryptocurrencies almost in real-time on purchase of the cloud mining contract.
Users can download the ViaBTC all in one wallet and pool app for the best experience.