MOMOverse Beta Arrives for Testing to MOBOX
MOMOverse Beta Test Goes Live
Non-fungible Token (NFT) and GameFi platform on BNB Chain, MOBOX, has finally launched the highly anticipated MOMOverse Beta Test. The metaverse is available through the protocol’s website and its mobile application.
The Beta Test started on April 15 at 8:00 UTC and will end on April 28 at 8:00 UTC. The GameFi platform announced the launch on April 14 through Twitter and published details of the Beta Test to the MOBOX community through its announcement portal.
Here are the important details about the Beta Test from the published article:
- MOBOX will reset all data after the Beta Test.
- Players will log in to MOMOverse with their BNB wallet address during the Beta Test.
- The metaverse will provide some extra features for MOBOX Avatar holders.
- Real MOBOX tokens are required during the Beta Test, and the GameFi platform will not return them after the Test ends.
- After the Beta Test, the platform will repurchase combined materials, and MBOX will be airdropped after the test.
- MOBOX will burn Mined resources and collected items after the Beta Test.
Read the MOBOX Community article to learn more about the Collection and Combine rules, Events, etc. The protocol will also roll out updates to the MOMOverse during the Beta Test.
What is MOBOX:
MoBox is a Play-to-Earn GameFi protocol built on BNB Chain. The protocol combines the best yield farming and Gaming NFTs, creating a free GameFi ecosystem. Utilizing the BSC, MoBox shows true NFT interoperability by combining cross-chain and cross-platform functionality for NFTs. In addition, the platform is community-driven and rewards users for their engagement and enjoyment.
Back to the list