Binance Will Support the Theta Network (THETA) Upgrade & Hard Fork
www.binance.com 11 March 2022 04:21, UTC
Reading time: ~2 m
Binance will support the Theta Network (THETA) upgrade and hard fork.
- The Theta Network (THETA) upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Theta Network block height of 14,526,120, or approximately at 2022-03-14 19:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of THETA will be suspended approximately starting from 2022-03-14 18:00 (UTC).
- The trading of THETA will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Theta Network (THETA) upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Theta Network block height of 14,526,120. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding THETA in their Binance accounts.
- The Theta Network (THETA) upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for THETA once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
- Release v3.3.0
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Back to the list
The Upgrade and Hard Fork for the Theta Network Will Be Supported by Binance
www.cryptonewsz.com 11 March 2022 11:30, UTC