Bakkt to Allow its Users to Buy and Sell Ethereum (ETH)
Shortly after becoming a publicly-traded company, Bakkt Holdings has announced that its customers will be able to interact with the second-largest cryptocurrency as well.
- Owned and operated by the Intercontinental Exchange, Bakkt Holdings is among the largest regulated cryptocurrency platforms providing Bitcoin services to its clients.
- Its portfolio of available digital assets will double soon, as the firm announced earlier on November 5th.
- Bakkt will enable its clients to buy, sell, send, hold, and spend Ethereum’s native token – ether (ETH). Additionally, they will be able to send ETH to family and friends directly through the Bakkt App.
“At Bakkt, providing flexible opportunities for users to enjoy their digital assets is a top consideration, and adding Ethereum brings a popular and growing cryptocurrency to our roster. Bakkt users have already enjoyed the app’s capabilities to leverage bitcoin, and we are confident that our addition of Ethereum will be a complement to our growing ecosystem of partners and assets.” – commented Bakkt CEO Gavin Michael.
- This addition comes just several weeks after the company went public on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Bakkt continued with impressive news and partnerships shortly after by collaborating with Mastercard and Fiserv to enhance cryptocurrency adoption, which shot up its stock prices to new heights.
Back to the list