Binance Will Support the Nexus (NXS) Wallet Upgrade
www.binance.com 10 September 2021 04:19, UTC
Reading time: ~2 m
Binance will support the Nexus (NXS) wallet upgrade.
- The Nexus (NXS) wallet upgrade will take place at approximately 2021-09-10 19:12 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of NXS will be suspended starting from approximately 2021-09-10 18:12 (UTC).
- The trading of NXS will not be affected during the upgrade.
- The NXS wallet upgrade will take place at approximately 2021-09-10 19:12 (UTC). The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding NXS in their Binance accounts.
- The NXS wallet upgrade will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for NXS once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the wallet upgrade, please refer to the following:
- Tritium Core 5.0.4
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Back to the list