India’s CoinSwitch launches platform to enable multi-exchange trading with single login
Indian crypto exchange CoinSwitch has launched CoinSwitch Pro, a multi-exchange trading platform that lets users trade crypto assets in Indian Rupees across multiple exchanges with a single login.
See related article: India’s CoinSwitch to fund Web 3.0 startups
- CoinSwitch Pro will also allow users to “discover, compare, and take advantage of arbitrage opportunities, as well as manage investments in a unified portfolio,” the company said in a statement emailed to Forkast on Wednesday.
- “We believe crypto traders are currently underserved by products in India,” said Ashish Singhal, co-founder and CEO of CoinSwitch.
- “With CoinSwitch Pro, we want to help traders discover and leverage the price movement of crypto assets across multiple exchanges simultaneously, creating new opportunities to make profits,” he added.
- CoinSwitch is also planning to launch its first non-crypto offering by the end of March, the company said in the statement without providing more details.
- CoinSwitch raised US$260 million in a Series C funding from Coinbase Ventures and Andreessen Horowitz (a16z) in September 2021 to become a crypto unicorn with a valuation of US$1.9 billion.
- The company’s investors include Tiger Global, Sequoia Capital India, Ribbit Capital, and Paradigm.
- See related article: India crypto exchanges plan long-term future as day traders flee
Back to the list