BSC Updates | EnergyPad Launch On BSC | Jan Week 2
Following last week’s activities, there are updates from the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) ecosystem. To keep readers informed, Altcoin Buzz picks some of the updates on BSC from the second week of January 2022.
From last week, EnergyPad will be available on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) ecosystem. In addition, we’ll take a look at some of BSC’s impressive performances from last year. Let’s take a look at the latest BSC updates in detail.
1 – EnergyPad Will Be Available On Binance Smart Chain
Energyfi’s EnergyPad, a permissionless cross-chain initial liquidity, is offering (ILO) system on the BSC ecosystem. Therefore, the platform will be carrying out its public sale on the 10th January 2022 at 19:00 UTC.
Besides, there will be 100 million EFI tokens for sale at the price of 1 BNB = 44445 EFI.
EnergyPad is now live on BSC Mainnet and our public sale details have been released! 🎉🟪
– EFI's Public Sale will start on the 10th of January as we are working on some additional features. The ILO will be setup 24hours before the launch on https://t.co/99q4IrFKN4 pic.twitter.com/UImVmVzI0p
— Energyfi (@Energyfi_io) January 3, 2022
2 – BSC Impressive Performance in The Year 2021
Binance Smart Chain ecosystem stands as one of the best blockchains, providing the most promising decentralized initiatives. Notably, here are the most important milestones of BSC in 2021:
- Recorded a DeFi Total Locked Value (TVL) of $17B, while decentralized exchange (DEX) had more than $300B in transaction volume.
- $2.14B in transactions. Notably, having an all-time-high (ATH) of 16.26M transactions in a day on November 25th.
- New 123M new wallet addresses. Notably, having a daily all-time-high (ATH) of 2.27M active addresses on December 1st.
- More than 1,150 projects (involving DeFi, NFTs, Metaverse, and GameFi).
- The introduction of the BSC $1B Growth Fund, as well as, the co-investment with Animoca Brands.
2021 was a massive year for #BSC 🚀
🔸2.14 Billion transactions
🔸Daily txs ATH of 16.26 million on Nov 25
🔸123 million new wallet addresses
🔸Over 19k $BNB burned through BEP95 burn
🔸1,150+ active projects
Want more? Read our year in a review 👇https://t.co/ngHRG8TAuR
— Binance Smart Chain (@BinanceChain) January 7, 2022
3 – Best BSC-based Decentralised Applications
We’ll take a look at the ratings for the best-decentralized applications existing on BSC within a seven-day timeframe. According to the BSCDaily report:
- Solo. top is first with $4.75B in transaction volume within a seven-day timeframe.
- Venus Protocol is second with $2.60B in transaction volume within a seven-day timeframe.
- PancakeSwap is third with $1.15B in transaction volume within a seven-day timeframe.
- Biswap is fourth on the list with $718.23M in transaction volume within a seven-day timeframe.
TOP BSC DAPPS BY TRANSACTION VOLUME LAST 7 DAYS ‼@Solo_top$XVS @VenusProtocol$CAKE @PancakeSwap$BSW @Biswap_Dex$BANANA @ape_swap$MDX @Mdexswap$ACSI @acryptosdao$ALPACA @AlpacaFinance$DODO @BreederDodo$XMS @MarsEcosystem#BSC pic.twitter.com/Abb1ytvZWm
— BSCDaily (@bsc_daily) January 4, 2022
4 – Price Performances of BSC-based Projects
A CoinGecko report shows the price performances of BSC-based projects on Friday, 7th January 2022. Furthermore, the report shows that:
- BabyDoge holds the most gain with a 17.4% increase.
- Atom is second with an 8.21% increase.
- O3 Labs also had a 0.7% increase.
- S.S. Lazio fan token also holds a 0.6% increase.
Price Performance of in @BinanceChain Ecosystem Last 24H$ATOM @cosmos
$O3 @O3_Labs$LAZIO @OfficialSSLazio$BTT @bittorrent
$C98 @coin98_wallet$MIR @mirror_protocol$FTM @FantomFDN$ZIL @zilliqa$MATIC @0xPolygon#BSC $BNB pic.twitter.com/capLYnCo3J
— BSCDaily (@bsc_daily) January 7, 2022
$BNB Price Outlook
As of the time of publication, the price of $BNB was $443.26 with a 24-hour trading volume of $1,3 billion. BNB price also rose by 1.6% over the last 24 hours. Besides, it has a circulating and total supply of 168 Million tokens.
Back to the list