Bitcoin ETP From Iconic Funds Starts Trading on Deutsche Boerse Xetra Today
www.coindesk.com 12 May 2021 09:10, UTC
Reading time: ~1 m
Iconic Funds, a German investment-product provider, is listing a bitcoin exchange-traded product (ETP) on Deutsche Boerse’s Xetra market.
- The ETP will begin trading under the ticker “XBTI” on Wednesday with a total expense ratio of 0.95%.
- The product is structured as a traditional ETP and aims to remove the technical complications of investing in and holding bitcoin for investors, the Frankfurt-based firm said.
- Each fully bitcoin-collateralized note of the ETP represents a claim on a specified amount of bitcoin.
- Several crypto ETPs already trade on the Xetra platform, with the most recent launched by 21Shares and asset manager WisdomTree.
- Iconic Funds said it is also exploring listings for XBTI outside Germany.
Read more: 21Shares to List Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash ETPs on Deutsche Boerse’s Xetra
Back to the list
Physical Bitcoin ETP Listing by Iconic Funds on Deutsche Borse’s Xetra
cryptoknowmics.com 13 May 2021 08:30, UTC
Iconic Funds Lists Physically-backed Bitcoin ETP on Deutsche Boerse Xetra | BTCMANAGER
btcmanager.com 13 May 2021 08:00, UTC
Iconic Funds' Bitcoin ETP Lists on Deutsche Börse Xetra
decrypt.co 12 May 2021 08:39, UTC
Deutsche Börse's Xetra starts trading physically-backed Bitcoin ETP today
finbold.com 12 May 2021 06:17, UTC