Pundi X Price Rally – Can NPXS Price Hit ATH in 2021?
PundiX Price flew to a novel all-time high as BTC bullsfight to grip Bitcoin price overhead $32,000. BTC price opened the weekend stuck within the $33,500 to $32,000.
Pundi X also referred to as NPXS coin, helps transform retail businesses with its blockchain-based point of sale solution. Also, the platform aims to make the use of cryptocurrency as a form of payment a reality for retailers and consumers alike.
NPXS Price Analysis
Pundi X price today is $0.000491 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $188,727,009 USD. Pundi X is up 41.87% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #120, with a market cap of $115,566,661 USD. It has a circulating supply of 235,514,908,115 NPXS coins
Additionally, Pundi X is currently trading on top exchanges like upbit, binance, latoken, Bittrex, Bithumb and many more. The previous day, approximately $36.09 million worth of Pundi X was traded on exchanges.
According to Indiactors
- The MACD indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame and continues to issue a buy signal.
- The Relative Strength indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame which slightly above 50 levels.
- The Bollinger Band is showing expanding volatility in the market.
- The Chaikin Money Flow indicates the Bullish Trend, continuous Buying Pressure, rising prices coinciding with CMF values above 0
- The Awesome Oscillator showed a bearish buying opportunity or short-term momentum in the market.
- The Parabolic SAR markers were above the candles and showcased a bullish market.
Back to the list