en
Back to the list

Ethereum Whale "Gimli" Just Scooped Up 250B Shiba Inu Worth $2.7 Million

Altcoins

thecryptobasic.com 08 July 2022 17:48, UTC
  
Reading time: ~2 m

Looks like Ethereum whales are again courting an interest in Shiba Inu.


A large Ethereum whale, known in the crypto circles as “Gimli,” has decided to diversify his crypto portfolio by acquiring Shiba Inu coins worth $2.7 million. By that math, the total number of coins bought comes to a jaw-dropping 250 billion SHIB.

🐋 ETH whale "Gimli" just bought 250,000,000,000 $shib ($2,762,500 USD).

Ranked #235 on WhaleStats: https://t.co/3bvrsUeq69

Transaction: https://t.co/42UbsVFZCu#SHIB #ShibArmy

— WhaleStats – BabyWhale ($BBW) (@WhaleStats) July 8, 2022

Gimli Crypto Portfolio

Gimli is a known ETH whale, ranking number 235 on Whalestats. She also holds a hoard of other cryptos including MANA,  LINK,  ENJ, BAT, USDC, and FTM. Of these holdings, ETH takes up a huge chunk of his investment, holding up around 76% of his crypto portfolio, while the rest hold up close to 24%. Now, with SHIB in the mix, SHIB holds up 19% of the rest of the tokens besides ETH.

SHIB Market Movement

Details of her crypto portfolio can be found here. Her entire ETH transaction log is here. The new whale development news was broken in a Twitter post by Whalestats.  It’s not immediately clear how this mega move will affect the SHIB market, but at the time of this writing, Shiba Inu is trading at $0.00001127 and posting a 5% increase daily.


   Source
Back to the list