China’s national blockchain network to expand to Turkey, Uzbekistan
forkast.news 11 October 2021 01:43, UTC
Reading time: ~2 m
China’s Blockchain-based Service Network (BSN) — a public-private nationwide infrastructure project to spur mass adoption of blockchain technology — is setting up more portals overseas, as it moves a step closer to more international exposure.
- Red Date Technology, the company China tapped to manage its BSN, announced today that it is working to launch its third and fourth international portals in Turkey and Uzbekistan, in partnership with Turkish Chinese Business Matching Center.
- These new BSN portals are expected to launch by the end of December, the company said.
- The BSN portals are designed to provide a platform for the development of blockchain services in Turkey and Uzbekistan, in a goal of offering more cost-effective solutions to develop blockchain applications in interoperability environments.
- The BSN integrates frameworks such as Ethereum, Algorand, EOS, Polkadot, NEO, Tezos, Oasis, Hyperledger Fabric, ConsenSys Quorum, and Corda. It is also supported by cloud services, including Amazon Web Services, Google, and Microsoft Azure.
- Red Date’s latest moves followed its previous announcements to set up BSN portals in Hong Kong and South Korea.
- “Turkey has long played a role as a bridge between Asia and Europe and so it is fitting that the first BSN portal outside of Asia will be launched there,” Yifan He, CEO of Red Date Technology and executive director of the BSN Development Association, said in a statement.
Back to the list
Chinese Blockchain Project BSN Launches New Portal in Turkey and Uzbekistan | BTCMANAGER
btcmanager.com 12 October 2021 21:32, UTC
BSN Blockchain Project Expands To Turkey And Uzbekistan
blockster.com 12 October 2021 13:52, UTC
China’s BSN to Launch Portals in Turkey, Uzbekistan
www.coindesk.com 12 October 2021 00:28, UTC
China National Blockchain Network, BSN Turkey, Uzbekistan Expansion
bitcoinworld.co.in 11 October 2021 05:09, UTC
Chinese blockchain project BSN expands to Turkey and Uzbekistan
cointelegraph.com 11 October 2021 03:53, UTC