Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference in Gibraltar
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Gibraltar will take place on February 8, 2018. It is a conference dedicated to cryptocurrencies, blockchain solutions and ICOs.
The conference will bring together about 300 participants: entrepreneurs, investors, developers as well as lawyers, financial experts and marketing specialists engaged in the digital currency and blockchain sector. Conference participants include Gibraltar’s major companies interested in blockchain application: WSS Docs (systems of electronic document management) and AJ Sheriff Gibraltar (a provider of a wide range of services, including electricity, telecommunications, Internet networks). They will also present their stands in the exhibition area.
The Gibraltar event is one of 20 conferences held by Smile-Expo across the globe in 2018. Previous year, the international company organized two conferences recognized as the largest ones in Eastern Europe: Bitcoin & Blockchain Conference Moscow and Bitcoin & Blockchain Conference Kiev. In total, they brought together 3500 attendees. In 2017, 13 other conferences of this series took place in Russia, Europe and Central Asia.
Gibraltar: center stage
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Gibraltar will feature the reports of 12 experts from different countries. According to the organizers, the pool of speakers is being expanded.
- Jon Matonis, UK (Chairman at Globitex). The expert will describe the Globitex cryptocurrency exchange and tell the audience about institutional investment.
- Jan Sammut, Malta (CEO at RefToken). As a successful cryptocurrency and blockchain investor and the startup founder, Jan Sammut will talk about his own strategy for establishing companies: A-Z of running a successful ICO.
- Ransu Salovaara, Gibraltar (CEO at TokenMarket). He will discuss case studies of the most successful ICOs. Presentation topic: ICO market and best practices.
- Arwen Smit, UK (Co-founder & CMO at DOVU). Being an experienced expert in logistics, business coach and mentor of startups, Arwen Smit will talk about how blockchain use in freight and passenger transportation will become a driver of mass application of the technology.
- Christopher Emm, Gibraltar (CEO at TokenKey). His report will be dedicated to the creation of a successful tokensale: how to correctly present the product to investors and conduct an ICO campaign without common mistakes.
The conference will also include the presentations of Kambiz Djafari (Germany), CEO and Co-founder of Edgecoin.io (‘What is a token economically?’), Juan David Mendieta Villegas (Belgium), CEO at Keyrock (‘How do we build a fair and efficient capital infrastructure?’) and others.
Exhibition of innovations and discussion of topical issues
Besides presentation, the conference will feature a panel discussion on the topic: DLT Regulations, legal advice and ICO guidelines. There will also be an exhibition area for companies developing and integrating blockchain innovations.
The exhibition area will involve such blockchain companies as Abacus Financial Services (capital management) and CoinTraffic (efficient advertising of blockchain projects on specialized resources).
In October, Gibraltar authorities announced the legislative rules for blockchain companies and cryptocurrency exchanges, introducing a project of the corresponding law.
The regulation in this sector is suggested to encourage innovations. The introductions are already in effect in January 2018.
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Gibraltar is aimed at revealing legislative novelties, answering related questions and helping the blockchain community to organize the work efficiently according to the new rules.
More project news can be found on the website of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Gibraltar.
Back to the list