$80B LATOKEN BEF Roadshows are Now Online
As COVID-19 has already affected all the industries cutting projects off financing by making it impossible for them to meet investors in person, LATOKEN has launched a new format of online fundraising events. With the 3-year experience of hosting Blockchain Economic Forum in all parts of the Globe, including Davos, London, Singapore, Hong Kong, Seoul, London, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, and other cities, gathering speakers representing governments, entrepreneurs and funds with total AUM of more than 80 billion US dollars, LATOKEN has moved its expertise into online creating new BEF Online Roadshows.
On each day of the week, there are panel discussions with experts on the topics related to coronavirus effect on the global economy, pitch competition of projects, as well as discussions of Startups Leaders’ Club with projects that already successfully fundraised capital, are discussing their strategies of surviving and developing in the current conditions.
This week’s agenda:
March 6, 4 pm UK time - Roadshow “Impact of COVID-19 on European Tech” + Pitch Competition.
March 7, 4 pm UK time - Startup Leaders’ Club.
March 8, 12 pm UK time - Roadshow “Rock, Paper Scissors: Central Banks Cover Deficits and COVID-19 crushes austerity” + Pitch Competition.
March 9, 4 pm UK time - Startup Leaders’ Club.
March 10, 4 pm UK time - Roadshow “Fundraising in the Era of a Pandemic” + Pitch Competition.
Confirmed speakers and judges include:
- Tim ENNEKING, Managing Director, Digital Capital Management
- Nick AYTON, Founder, Chainstarter Ventures
- Jeremy WALLIS, Associate Vice President, Strategic Growth Stonegate Global Fund Services
- Michael COLETTA, Head Of Blockchain Technology and Strategy, London Stock Exchange Group
- Ashton ADDISON, News Broadcaster and Interview Host, Reuters Canada
- Ibrahim ALKURD, Founding Partner, Lavaliere Capital Management
- Maher CHEBBO, Senior Exec-Chief Commercial Innovation Officer, Digital Energy GE Power
- Tess HAU VC, Founder, Chairwoman Tess Ventures
- Emilios AVGOULEAS, Chair of International Banking Law and Finance, University of Edinburgh
- Carl W. HASSELBARTH, Attorney and Managing Principal at Law Office of Carl W. Hasselbarth
- Carlos DIAZ, Co-founder and General Partner, The Refiners
- Frode ASCHIM, Director, Ether Capital Ltd
You can subscribe for event notifications and apply your project to pitch at the BEF LATOKEN official website.
Back to the list